Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blue Mountains of Jamaica

On Saturday, I had an opportunity to relax at a restaurant in the Blue Mountains of Jamaica with Ambassador Bridgewater and her assistant, Jackie.  With its organic menu, from our garden to your plate, Eits gives you a view and food that nourishes the body and soul.  I want to be ready mentally and physically for the upcoming week of presentations. 

I am finding that there are lots of Jamaican business owners and the need for business succession planning is evident.  The wonderful places that I have been and will be able to visit while in Jamaica have to be around for generations to enjoy and prosper.  But, that requires planning and the tpye of planning I will be addressing during this visit. 

Contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/ for business succession planning and estate planning.

No comments: